MP of the opposition Green-Left Front Radomir Lazovic said that, in its resolution on the Serbian elections, he expects the European Parliament (EP) to voice its position that elections must be repeated at all levels in Serbia, especially in Belgrade, where the opposition was robbed of its clear victory.
The opposition Serbia Against Violence (SPN) coalition that the Green-Left is a member of has been invited by the European Parliament to attend its February 8 session in Strasbourg when MEPs are to debate the situation in Serbia following the December 17 elections and vote on a Resolution.
Lazovic, who will be attending the EP session, said that the Resolution that will be put to vote needs to state the position that an independent international commission needs to be set up, which should guarantee an “investigation into the electoral fraud,” as well as a change of the electoral conditions in Serbia.
“We have no illusions that the institutions directly controlled by the Serbian Progressive Party (SNS) will pass just decisions, but we are fighting for them to do their job in line with the law and we have done everything on our part, we have submitted complaints, objections, filed lawsuits,” Lazovic told an interview with the daily Nova.
He said it would have been better if the Serbian Parliament constitutive session had been scheduled for after the EP session at which the MEPs are to vote on the Resolution on Serbian elections.
“I believe that this crisis is so big that the ministries, the police, the local self-governments, the SNS activists were all involved in the electoral engineering, and that it is impossible to cover all this up,” said Lazovic.
Pročitaj i ovo:
Institucije daju kontradiktorne izjave o ekološkoj katastrofi u Pančevu – građani zaslužuju istinu
Nakon što su mediji izvestili da su uviđaju povodom izlivanja 82.000 litara nafte u Pančevu prisustvovali i pokrajinski inspektori za zaštitu životne sredine, Pokrajinski sekretarijat za urbanizam i zaštitu životne sredine naveo je da njihova inspekcija „nije primila prijavu“ i da „nije postupala“ u ovom slučaju.
Direktorka OŠ „Sveti Sava” obmanjuje roditelje i premešta decu iako tender za rekonstrukciju nije sproveden
Direktorka OŠ „Sveti Sava” na Vračaru želi da premesti učenike iz škole iako javna nabavka za rekonstrukciju nije sprovedena, ne zna se izvođač radova, niti dinamika kada bi radovi mogli da počnu.
Režim u obračunu sa direktorima škola i prosvetarima koji podržavaju proteste
Nagle smene direktora i otkazi prosvetarima koji su pružili podršku studentskim protestima predstavljaju odmazdu ministra Dejana Vuka Stankovića na koju smo upozoravali od trenutka njegovog izbora za ministra.